Saturday, January 28, 2017

INDOORS 26



The next step was to fix the shelves. I forget if I did this directly or waited til after work, but it was still done on the Wednesday.


The shelves took shape well and the instructions continued to be logical and possible - unlike that horrendous shed my son, cousins, and neighbors constructed a few years ago that has already fallen to leakage and disuse.


The shelves were manageable and I was quite excited to think of how the finished product would look - and that if I could manage this, then the closet and chest of drawers should be possible too. They were all quite good quality and price and I was pleased.

I popped the cabinet in the corner ready to pop the drawers in when they were completed - not exactly sure what was going where, as yet as I had 2 possible plans for the room layout. I took a moment break to enjoy my new curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment