Thursday, February 2, 2017

INDOORS 27



I continued to work on assembling the shelving and soon had 3 drawers ready to insert. With mild trepidation I attempted to slot them into place - and succeeded! One brand new solid bedside cabinet was created!


I had a few left overs - but not much. Mostly, round things that were supposed to fix it to the wall - but this was not reasonable as I did not know where it was going, nor was it tall enough to need fixing in my opinion. I laid out the closet before going to bed Wednesday night, but did not get further than that until Thursday.


Once again, the booklet - larger than the last - started with rules about needing a brainy person as well as a dumb one, etc - and also required a bradle - which thankfully I sort of had. It is really a screwdriver, but the end bit is so small its almost a dot rather than a line and did.

I laid out the little thingies in neat piles, after counting to ensure sufficient had been included - once again, they had. I began...

...after going downstairs to make a cup of coffee to try to get rid of my sinus headache. There was an amassing pile of cardboard in the hallway. I have as yet to break it into plain/unglued or taped card and card with stuff on/in. The former can go in my compost bin at the allotment, the latter in the recycle bin.

I had a sinus headache nearly all day Thursday - caused not by the rain that accompanied my afternoon work session on the chest of drawers, but by a snow storm that I stepped out into on my way to my evening cleaning job after working on closet and c.o.d. assembly all day - but, as the bed was arriving Friday, I HAD to assemble the closet and hopefully the chest of drawers as well - or the bed would not fit in the room for all the pieces lying about. I began...

No comments:

Post a Comment