Saturday, February 18, 2017

INDOORS 30




The rail was a breeze, thankfully. I was beginning to get hungry as lunchtime approached...but there were only a couple more things to do, so I persevered.


Shelving went in next and I stared at the brochures last page - telling me how to straighten the doors sideways or up/downwards. I may....but I don't think they are misaligned ENOUGH to bother.

So, there it was - my brand new closet - and a big chunk of plaster out of the wall...


Yep, you guessed it - no sooner had I finished building the closet, but did I begin to lay out the pieces for the chest of drawers! I did however stop for lunch before continuing to actually assemble this item.

I will not go into detail on this, as it is similar to the bedside cabinet except twice as wide, 80 not 40 cm width. I also have a second chest of drawers that was supposed to arrive but went AWOL. It will be arriving - hopefully - on the 22nd.

It was very easy to assemble and no mishaps occurred except 1-2 sliding out of place screws.

No comments:

Post a Comment