Tuesday, February 21, 2017

INDOORS 32


Saturday arrived, and I began to unwrap my new bed. Oh no - just as I thought furniture assembly was done with, more 'pieces' appeared! Realizing that being on wheels would make it easier to move if needs be, and better for the new carpet, I attempted to figure out the 8 pieces, 6 holes, and no instructions.

6 holes and 6 wheels made sense - but two white lumpy screwy things and nowhere to put them did not. I attempted to screw them in, in case they had to break a seal to allow the wheels to insert properly, which seemed the most logical option...but this did not seem to function. I therefore tossed the white screwy things away and simply slotted the 6 wheels into the 6 holes.

They did go in, but it was hard getting them to stay in while putting other ones in. However, once all six were in place, I assumed the weight of the bed would hold them in their holes, as they were wobbling...


I had my bed - and I had my new bedroom. Except for the missing chest of drawers and putting my stuff in - such as coat hangers, clothes, bedding, and self...

To refresh regular readers memories - here are some before shots and the after shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment