Saturday, February 4, 2017

INDOORS 28




As with the bedside cabinet, the closet was thankfully logical, sturdy, and good quality. Assembly was easy, provided I followed each diagram one at a time - and doubled checked to ensure I had the right lump of wood/tool/screws n things for each stage.


Things were running smoothly, with no mishaps as yet - despite my sore sinus head making it less pleasant than it could have been. I kept working, wondering how long it would take me, and if i would have had time to pop down the allotment for a half hour or so first or not. I had not initially gone in case I didn't have enough time, plus the headache...


I am glad I did not go, as the closet took about 5-6 hours to assemble in total - though I did not rush, but went slow and did have a couple of mishaps by the end of the procedure...


Here is the first minor hiccup. Whether the backing misaligned itself in one corner whilst I nailed in other corners, or whether it did not fit perfectly, or whether I was careless when tapping in nails I do not know - but one third of the top of the backing gave me problems. The nails tacked through into air, not the roof of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment