Friday, January 27, 2017

INDOORS 25



Wednesday, before work, I began on steps 1,2, and 3...


I was progressing rapidly and fairly well - with the worst mishap so far being one screw-thing going sideways and a minor split in the wood. It made sense - and as long as I focused and made sure I had the right lump of wood turned the right way and the right holes to pop things into, all was well.


I did the next few steps and the bedside cabinet was beginning to take shape rather than be a pile of wooden boards and little carpentry gadgets.


It was soon a solid item and the backing went on smoothly. I was delighted to find that everything fitted well and that it wasn't as flimsy and wobbly as the bathroom cabinet I purchased to use in the kitchen was/is. Despite a minor sinus headache, I worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment