Saturday, January 21, 2017

INDOORS 23


As you can see, the coffee lounge is no longer suitable for sipping cuppas in. It currently houses bric a brac, books, etc for charities, junk, gum boots, semi-used pots of paint, and muddy stuff. This room may be tidied up gradually throughout 2017...

This is how the room looks as we enter the second week of January. Carpet was ordered and arrived. The carpet came and was lain on Tuesday and what a difference it made.


This is the second brand new carpet I have invested in within the past 6-7 months, having recently recarpetted the spare room. It looked really fancy and posh, and I was eager to proceed.


I popped back my modem/phone, and the tall closet that Liz gave me for a Christmas gift last year. Next task was to hang the curtains.

Oh they have changed, you noticed? Well....that is because I forgot that there are two curtains in a pack and that each curtain measures the width given - it is not the measurement for the window as a whole - so I picked up twice as much curtain as required. I got a refund and purchased an alternative, therefore.

No comments:

Post a Comment