Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FALL CLEANSINGS 55


It was time to get on with painting the spare room. So far, the ceiling and upper wall had been done and I was about to open the giant tub and try the other color my friend had given to me on the main walls. Apparently it was similar to the smaller tub...



...but first I reorganized the pantry, fridge and freezer! Not many people have that many home-frozen items and so few shop-purchased ones, I am sure.



I laid down the curtains and sheets ready to roll and began to paint and lower walls. The sheets etc covered around half the room - just, so I figured on doing the walls working clockwise around as far as i could til running out of sheet or time, then just keep moving around the sheets and continuing until all the walls had been undercoated, top coated - and, if needed, top-top coated.


As you can see it is a massive tub of paint - so if it needs three coats, it should be sufficient. Alas, when starting to paint the walls - as with many matters in the spare room 'horror saga', I feel it may very well need a third - or even fourth coat. I progressed around til it was just under an hour before I needed to go to work and took a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment