Sunday, December 20, 2015

WINTER WONDERS 27


THIS was a corner of the bedroom - and I was fed up with seeing this mess. I did make a start a while ago, but it was time to continue to sort out the crap. I started by emptying a box and...



... did a bit more turning out. Mostly, it was plastic bags - which come in handy now the shops charge for them - and out of date paperwork, to be ripped and thrown out. There were also a few bowls, plates and things.



I also ripped the out of date diaries and paperwork out of my bedside table hole and off the pink pouffe. this area was neater too now...but I did not feel satisfied. MUCH more work lies ahead before the bedroom feels 'right'. Multiple bags of garbage piled up...


Back to the spare room horror-saga. Regular readers may recall that I aimed to buy some nail varnish or glue in order to cover the flaking paint edges so as to repaint the flakings. I did buy the glue during the first week of December and here is the result...



...I will let you know shortly if it was a success or if I am going out to buy nail varnish tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment