Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WINTER WONDERS 29


Here is where I was up to when the undercoat dried and the splotches had been 2nd dabbed after glue application. My next shot shows the second coat of pink gloss applied to the main front window, which I did first of the second coats as my friend still has our curtains at her house and Christmas is coming up...


I am unsure if the gloss will need a third coat or not - but there should be enough left to do 2 or 3 coats on the door/windows/trim - but I may need a second pot for the furniture. Now - how were those 2nd-dabbed blotch-spots going? Hmm...............



As you can see from the above bright shot, the third coat was needed to make the main window look lovely. It was finished in the second week of December, leaving me second and third coats to go on the trim, mini windows, and door. I then need to readdress those stubborn 'flakey green paint' peelings under the lower wall.


Yes, the window was looking good, so I got onto my next task - washing the floor. After my friend and I had spent an hour and a half scraping carpet underlay off the floor, she suggested cleaning it with soapy water - which was my next task and has now been completed in the areas without carpet. It does not look much better - but much muck must've been removed as the water was filthy after doing the task.




No comments:

Post a Comment