Thursday, January 30, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 9

The kitchen floor also had a few paint-drops to be cleaned off. Postponing this task until after painting the hall, I cleaned up the windowsill in my read n relax room. As you can see - it is an ideal place for birdwatching!


But, there is still much work to be done before birdwatching, Yoga, meditation and reading could occupy me in this room-to-be... Most of the hallway flakey paint came off easily - though there were some stubborn patches. I worked at the hall walls for a few days - cleaning up afterwards, as I simply cannot bear the mess. I find it so depressing to see dust, flakes of paint and paper, and spots of this and that on the floor.



I still felt dusty for a few days afterwards, anyway. A facemask, shoes, jumper and pants were not sufficient to keep me spotless and dustless. Tiny paint scrapings and sanded polyfilla dust filled my hair, eyelashes.... But eventually, the lower hall walls were ready for paint application!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment