Friday, January 24, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 7

Over the Christmas period, I arranged to donate my wooden dining chairs and TV/set top box. These are both items that most households require - but I don't watch TV and don't sit at a table to eat my meals.
This left more space in the 'pink and white' room - for which I have plans! It will be my 'read and relax' room when completed. I aim to bring my tall white bookshelf downstairs into this room and fill it only with Buddhism, philosophy, travel, bird ID, and cook books.

 
As you can see - I still have a way to go before there is room or cleanliness enough to do this task. I also aim to bring in the former tv table and use as an alter, add some form of seating and use the last remnants of the linoleum, which will hopefully provide a new Yoga spot! In the meantime, I got distracted and turned out my underwear and sock drawers. THIS...
 
...became THIS.
I now have a bag of underwear that I do not intend to ever wear again ready for the next charity bag that plops through the door. I also have the legal document stating I own the house officially, now. This means that both actually and legally - it is my dump to turn into my palace....

No comments:

Post a Comment