Monday, March 31, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 17


I stopped after doing the straight side pieces to make the roof piece. I figured if I just went onwards, I would end up in a mess or be unable to screw in the central spokes.

Finally joining the top to the sides, I had the rose arch in one piece and was then able to insert it in the ground. it was wider than the former rose arch, which was good as the roses had been planted a little too far apart for the original one anyway. I then bent the roses around the arch itself.


My next task was to tidy up and area surrounding the bases. I decided I would move the clump of mini~daffs and set to work. I also brought the flowering onions around to plant at the front of the rose arch on one side, as they were shooting out in what will become a veg plot when I complete doing my makeover of what was once my father's yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment