Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 21

Winter, aka December to February, was almost over by the time we reach the next picture. Due to sinus ailments and weather during which I could not open the door, hence paint, not a lot got done for a week or so.


Finally, the winds died down, rain stopped, and my sinusses felt a tad better. I got on with the top coat of Tibetan Gold on the first section of the lower hall. I am still waiting on a lift to the tip with the old fence, so unable to progress with erecting the new one. I did manage to turn out and reorder my pantry yet again though!
I managed another painting spree and progressed another chunk up the stairs as you can see in the above picture. Not only did I paint one more chunk upwards, I painted some more Tibetan Gold, this time on the bannister.

As you can see, I have now progressed far enough along the lower hallway to replace the coathooks. I shall, at some point, take the coats down again to paint the actual hangers, though. The shoes, you might ask, if you recall former photos of the hallway? Well, I have decided they can go in the read n relax room instead. This will mean that I can practice Yoga in the lower hallway until such time as the read n relax room is available and also that dirty shoes will not mark fresh paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment