Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 14


I left you last with this mess along the side of the house. 2 more days, and it should be gone. In the meantime, our camelia bush is showing its flowers in the front yard to distract passers by from the mess. 2 more days have come and gone and we still have the mess along the side of the house due to my ride's husband being unwell. I had been hoping to get started with the digging on veg plots this weekend, however due to drizzley rain the day before I cancelled and decided to occupy myself with my favorite chores. Yes, yet again I have reorganized my pantry ~ and wine closet.


The two rose bushes that I pruned severely are both shooting out and I hope to erect the new rose arch shortly. Once again, I have been awaiting 3 or 4 days of dry windless weather. We have had 3, but just on the brink of activity in the yard, it drizzled. I should indeed be tackling the next painting jobs perhaps. I have been a little lazy in that respect due to not really wanting to stink the place out while my son recovers from a cough and cold, but if he is not going to get over the cough, I suppose I might as well begin again.


No comments:

Post a Comment