Friday, April 4, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 18



From the above three shots, you can see how the finished rose arch looked. I have not done too much to it since, although I did take out a few bramble plants this morning along with some bindweed roots. I only needed to tie one piece of rose bush into place, the rest all fitted neatly for me. I then brought the minidaffs inside.


As you can see from this shot, I was still working on the outside rather than inside of the house. My veg plots were getting ready for the eggplant and tomato seedlings that are on the windowsill in the read n relax room and have finally begun to sprout leaves. One area which still needs attention, and hopefully will get it very soon is the patio. I plan to clear the dirty plastic chairs, broken mini green house, and old cabinet away and leave it free of everything currently there, except for the duck and a few plant pots. I then aim to add plastic stools ~ 2 for seats and one as a table.

Looking indoors, one of the upcoming major tasks will be the bathroom. I want to rip out those plastic green tiles for a start. I plan to find some large real tiles that will go behind the basin, but this will need to wait until I have swatted up how to apply tiles to a wall...


No comments:

Post a Comment