Sunday, April 20, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 23

In the meantime, while waiting on the purchase of the tub of mortar, I used polyfilla. I did not want any more rain getting into the wall cavity. There is not supposed to be any cavity, as it is supposedly filled with insulation that I do not want, but... No, it does not 'look' good to have huge white splodges on the wall, but...



I have also spent some time sorting out more stuff in the spare room ~ and cleared another pathway towards the recliner/powerpoint. During the first and second weeks of April, I also cut brambles in the front yard, planned in my head what to do with the front and back yards and patio, and awaited a tip~trip.

As April progressed, I managed to slip in my favorite chore yet again, by persuading myself I needed to clear and clean the floor space. The pantry is now, once again, very organized and also easy to operate. I can find things that I need to eat by a certain date laying in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment