Thursday, April 10, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 20

I have now done the next section of painting, top coating the spare room door and first coating the framework that had not yet been done. As you can see from the second photo, the hallway is looking good. I have next to paint around the entry door and up the stairs, as well as top coating the framework.


Pictured above is a kids toy from the late 1960's that I am about to sell on Ebay and get out of the house, hopefully. Neddy, as it was named by me, arrived one Christmas when I was 3 years of age. Alas, I did not encounter Neddy directly, as I had a serious bout of flu at the time and it was 1 or 2 days after Christmas that I felt well enough to celebrate and open my gifts. Neddy had much use during my childhood, but is still in good shape ~ despite my having rode him once when 13 years old just to 'be different' and because I wanted to!
This is the view from the read and relax room, looking out over the patio and back yard. You can see that there is still much tidying up to be done in the yard as well as clearing up the patio.



No comments:

Post a Comment