Friday, October 2, 2015

FALL CLEANSINGS 40




Here is close up of the muck and dust gathered over 62 years INSIDE the settee - and more evidence of why it is far better taken to the tip than kept any longer. I personally prefer to sit on the floor or laze on a bed than veg on a lounge, though I will indulge in purchasing a small, modern, two-seater, clean lounge for the coffee room to allow me to dispose of the two ugly green garden chairs.


Above is a shot of the indoor junk that had to be taken to the tip. I am happy to report that my friend L had enough spare time to not only rid the garden path but the spare room of junk, clearing nearly all the left over hoardings my parents left behind them.


Here is the windowsill without junk to be sold/donated/tipped. Yes, still work to be done, at this stage - but I am pleased to report that I have already wiped over the sills, cleaned the net curtains, washed the windows AND bagged the burgundy curtains ready for washing, since this photo was taken 2 weeks ago. Below you can see the result while the net curtains were on the washing line.



Alas, the spiders have moved in on my stairs - here you can see their favored patch - and NINE spiders! So much for my spring-cleaning the hallways and stairway of all UNINHABITED cobwebs - not that many got cleared.








No comments:

Post a Comment