Monday, October 26, 2015

FALL CLEANSINGS 46



A quick detour to update you on happier matters - the pantry contents! Also, the rather yummy fridge-freezer stock-including pecan pralines, home made garlic bread, and plenty of fruit n veg along with some frozen paratha. We then jump back to my bedroom - to see that I now have space rather than a bag of photos and suitcase of books under my dressing table...



...which became empty on top apart from my neti pot and salt stash in a cottage. At a latter date, I moved the salt and pot into the dressing table and cottage into the bathroom to rehouse ear-sticks. This now leaves the top of the dressing table EMPTY - YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Finally, the things used are inside rather than on top.



Ah yes... I think I need to tackle the pile of papers, bags, and miscellaneous items beside the dressing table next! I began.....



No comments:

Post a Comment