Friday, October 16, 2015

FALL CLEANSINGS 42


My friend who helped me take junk to the tip also offered to wash the curtains in her machine. They were ready to go in the photo... (Currently they are awaiting the wall-work and painting to be completed, as I have been informed that they have been washed, dried and ironed!!) 

This shot shows more wall-stuff, all of which had to be removed prior to the next stage of re-decorating. Much as it is a pretty picture and I like how it shines in the light, I do not want it hanging on the wall - nor the thermometer. Both are now gone. The picture into the trash and the thermometer into the kitchen.



Next I began to play around with the clock from my spare room - formerly my father's bed-sit, and prior to that the lounge. I tried it at the top of the stairs, where it did look fairly good - but...


...so did the wall-dish that I had placed near the phone. I preferred the latter, and it is now in its semi-permanent position at the top of the stairs. Unlike the giant framed print my parents had there, I feel the smaller color-matched item fits much better. The clock is now where the wall-plate was, near the phone in the lower hallway - much more useful than in the spare room.


No comments:

Post a Comment