Sunday, November 20, 2016

INDOORS 9


I am now able to do a little something towards getting my room perfected daily, as time and energy allows. The morning after my first night in the spare room, I began by removing small piles of things from the bedroom to clear the carpet. This shot shows the room almost emptied. (The pile behind the modem is now gone, too.)

I then took an interlude from the bedroom to 'play around' with the house. First - the fridge. I removed the CD player and 3 CD's from the top and wiped it over. They are now in the spare room on the dressing table, leaving me a nice clean and clear fridge top in the kitchen.


My second minor house-shift task before reverting to the bedroom after living life, was the spare black shelf-box-thing. It had contained a few packets of photos I wanted to scan and sat around gathering dust...but once out of the bedroom, photos stored in a drawer, I washed it and wondered what to use it for - a sunglasses holder OR a shoe container? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


My last task for 'the day after the furniture was moved' was to cut up the carpet. Scissors and bags at the ready - I lunched first. There was already a square lump cut out, as you can see - which happened when my late parents spilled green paint over it during their redecorating of the windowsill 1-2 decades ago. This will be kept, while the rest will be bagged ready for a tip trip! The square will have the small white closet placed upon it, so I can drag it side to side when painting the ceiling with ease and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment