Saturday, November 19, 2016

INDOORS 8


Here is evidence that Liz and I have now shifted the furniture out from my bedroom into the spare room. Placed where it will stay, I had the task of wiping over dusty drawer innards and refitting drawers after we carried them downstairs separately to the closets that they slotted into.


The bedroom looked sorry for itself - but only remaining are a few small items and the white closet/modem/phone that I will leave in the room and cover while re-deccing - and some dirt and dust.


The spare room began to take shape - drawers reinserted and bed ready to be made. Once my bedroom is refurnished, this furniture will remain in situ in the spare room for the use of guests. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of brand new furniture and the return to my own room with excitement - but that will not be until after a lot of hard work cleaning, polyfilling, rehanging doors, painting, etc.

While I wait, my new guest room/old bedroom bed awaits me...

I did sleep, but do not feel 'at home' in the spare room. I am used to an open window with fresh air pouring in on me, whatever time of year it is. I am also used to facing East when sleeping, not West, and to hearing birds and animals outside rather than cars and people.

My final task down on that day of activity was to re-erect the alter from a table of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment