Friday, November 18, 2016

INDOORS 7


The recliner chair was dragged across the room and plugged into the second socket where the computing gear is plugged into a power bar. The bedside cabinet and 3/4 box were shifted to become bedside cabinets located behind the chair...


The latrer was placed in its new position. Next... I await my friend Liz to have free time and energy so we can move the bed, mattress, dressing table and chest of drawers downstairs! It won't be long before the carpet is ripped out and I can clean/polyfill the walls...

In the meantime, I tackled the next job in the bathroom. These two towels were old, dirty, ugly, itsy-bitsy...and heading for the bin. I tried to hang the new ones... much brighter, cleaner, and yet one was askew til a rehang after I scrubbed the tub and basin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment