Sunday, November 6, 2016

INDOORS 6


Here you can see one corner of my bedroom as is, awaiting clearance prior to  redecoration. There are mainly only small items, which I can deal with alone. However, I still have the chest of drawers as seen in the next picture, dressing table, and bed/mattress to take downstairs, and this will require the assistance of Liz.



And here is the spare room awaiting the furniture - above you can view the northern half of the room - mostly space at the moment - but where the bed, dressing table and chest of drawers will be sited. Below is the Southern half of the room which I expect to leave as is.


November began and an idea of maybe laying the bed E-W rather than N-S hit my head... Whilst this would not be as preferable for when I camped in the room, it would be much better for when it became a spare room and I returned to my own bedroom after a few weeks. I made scribbles and got out the measuring tape and...


...the floor heap is where the bed corner would go to if I did this. Here are the two main options I could toy with:


The next day I decided on the E-W alignment for the bed. I began to move items around in preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment