Friday, October 7, 2016

INDOORS 1


Here are the computer bits and pieces, downstairs in the spare room, awaiting set-up once the furniture was carried downstairs. I set out to do so, a little wary due to my leg.


Left behind after I succeeded was a total mess. A long lost cashew nut, much dust, debris, cobweb, and miscellaneously dropped behind the desk items appeared - including a pair of winter typing gloves, water and beer bottle tops, and a jar mixed beans.


I did succeed in setting up the computer in the spare room as you can see above, & it works... I tried it out soon afterwards, with the upstair ISP modem. The most difficult parts of moving everything downstairs were the typing chair and the photo closet. Both took considerable mental effort to find the best way to do so safely for my lump-ridden leg's benefit. Everything arrived safely and I now have an in-use computer corner.


Here is a shot of my hot lemon chili plant cutting - or one of two of them - sporting chilies at last. The outdoor plant has given me two, whereas these cuttings I took and left in the spare room have each given me at least 4, now!

The kitchen windowsill is well and truly occupied by crops - here you can see some semi-ripe tomatoes ripening, nasturtium seeds drying, and apples sitting waiting for me to cook with them. The dish with the lump in water in situ is a sweet potato that decided to shoot - I figured I might let it and plant it shortly as an experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment