Thursday, January 7, 2016

WINTER WONDERS 31




Here we go with an update on the spare room saga. The third and final coat of playful pink has now been applied all around the room. It looks messy at this stage, but I have since applied touch-ups of the two mauvey paints since and it is now looking better/neater. Photos coming...


Here is evidence that investing in a new bucket ready to purchase a mop was a very well timed venture. Within a week of having purchased said mop-bucket, the old bucket I used for the broom when using water snapped its handle. It will now be retired to the poly tunnel for use as a potting bucket. Back to the spare room...



I have at mentioned above, now completed the touch-up procedure to make the lines between different colors less splodgy. I have also attempted to cover over the flaked patches - and am finally beginning to win that battle also.



This looks much neater, doesn't it? I am almost ready to move the furniture to the walls and scrape out the rest of the carpet - and I have now bought a new stanley knife for cutting it away from under the heater where my friend said we would need a sharper knife for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment