Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 30



This is the before and after shots of the bottom coat of Tibetan Gold paint. I might have also attended to the bathroom door, but I ran out of Chux. The result looked a lot better once I had top coated the doors. In fact it made the upper hallway look the way I wanted it to look - bright and clean and shiny and vivid - not dull, dirty, boring and generic.



I soon moved the chux and began working on the bathroom door trim. In the next shot, you can once again see the view looking east. This shows that I am over halfway done with the upper hallway!



 
The above picture shows the opening of my first ever batch of home made wine. I named it the 'Sande's gooseberry & ginger 2014'. It turned out to be describable as a 'sour and fruity dry white with ginger tingle'. It was all right to take a few sips, and had a delicious fruity aroma - but was not exactly my glass of wine. I prefer dry reds to any white. I could not really drink very much of this stuff at a time. Oh well, maybe the banana and butternut will be more to my liking...





It has begun to stop bubbling - though it only bubbled for 2-3 days. Currently, the banana and butternut lumps are sinking and the yeast-puff has begun to vanish.




No comments:

Post a Comment