Friday, November 14, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 28



I continued to paint blocks of upper hall, first undercoat and then top coat. Walls and ceiling got attention as I progressed with around an hour of painting per day post rollering.


OOPS! I killed another paintbrush! I started out with 5 brand new assorted sized paintbrushes when I began to redecorate the entire house. My son did not murder a paintbrush painting his room, but I have sucessfully ended the life of 3 to date. Two, like this one, simply snapped and I assume I simply went a little energetically with my swish-swishing. The other one became a fatal case when I left it in the soaker after use for more than one day - as in a week - as in it began to disintegrate.
 
Never mind, the next day I was back at the painting again after having sucessfully finished that day's work using a piece of paintbrush! I had done my best to sand the polyfilled area at the top of the stairs, but this is not one of my strong points, so it got painted over as a bumpy bit of wall. Looking towards future painting - I have plenty left to occupy me this week.

I polyfilled a crack near my bedroom door and did another round of painting this morning...(as of when writing not when posting)



No comments:

Post a Comment