Friday, February 28, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 18


Leaving the rose arch til better weather arrives, I returned to work on the read and relax room, formerly the pink and white room. It began with a single wall and stripe of floor cleaned, but after my next attack, looked more like a third of the room, or at least a whole corner.

I experimented with chairs and decided that the two green plastic garden seats did not fit nor look good. I would also need them in the kitchen for the time being. I therefore put the stools into position for personal use until such time as the room is finished and I add a small sofa or futon. I even have a small coffee stool!


February continued and so did the gale force winds. We had another casualty ~ the garden fence. One panel squeaked overnight, and on the morning I discovered it had fallen down. It was too rotten to replace and bang back into place.



No comments:

Post a Comment