Monday, February 3, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 11

I have now arranged my new work area for writing/blogging. I began with my late father's laptop, which played up dreadfully, so soon got abandoned in favor of my son's unwanted laptop. He could not use it as one key, the dash/underline key, did not function. I figured for blogging I can use the ~ instead of dash and blog site for underline, and for book writing likewise.
So
soon became

Continuing with the painting jobs, the next stage was the lower hall. I covered the phone table and as much of the flooring and stairs as was possible and began. The lower hall ceiling took around 2 hours to complete. I hasten to add that I prefer to use a brush and not a roller.

After a second coat, it still looked a little patchy, necessitating a few touch up jobs on the third paint attack of the lower hall. I did one last run around of polyfilla in the meantime... including some minor surface cracks and some around the door major gaps.




No comments:

Post a Comment