Friday, February 14, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 14

My new mattress arrived! I managed to carry it up the stairs but not to get a very clear photo of it. It was fatter than my old one, which I approved of as well as being brand new, which obviously lights up my eyes. I decided to lay the plastic cover that wrapped it on the wooden board under the orange blanket and to place the new mattress on top.

It looked firmer, taller, and cleaner ~ three good points that made my appreciation grow. After having slept on it a few nights, I am impressed and can recommend this mattress to anyone local searching for a comfy firm mattress. It should definitely be good support for my now~getting~older body. I could literally feel that every part of mt back was supported ~ rather than hips and shoulders with sagging gaps and bulges between.



 
Prior to actually making up the bed with fresh sheets, I applied a brand new mattress protector. I want this purchase to last as long as possible, as my funding may become limited from a few months on, for some time. I quite liked the new bed once made and have enjoyed sleeping in it since.



No comments:

Post a Comment