Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WINTER WONDERS 15

To start today's blogpost, I have a video demo:

 
I did try to combine 3 short videos into one on WMM, but that format will not load on my blog. The video will demonstrate my style of painting using a 2inch brush and emulsion paint on a wall. To see the walls after I painted, a photo might be more appropriate. This picture shows the ceiling and top panel completed, with single coating or nothing yet on the lower walls.



Next, my attention was put into the current pink n white room, soon to become my read n relax room. My first Ebay sale got rid of my mom's BSA bike. This allowed me enough room to begin to fix my room.



As you can see, it does not yet resemble a cross between a library, Yoga studio, coffee room and alter. The plan is to clear it out, clean it up and get it to morph into such, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment