Thursday, November 28, 2013

FALL CLEANSINGS 13

Back in the kitchen, the stove was moved into the center as I began to calculate how many days it would be before being able to cook a hot meal again. By the time I got to the corner table, I was at the 'I should not have started this' stage of reasoning. I told my mind to shut up and got on with it, though - what choice did I have, now that I had begun?

By the time I got past the kitchen table to the fridge, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be able to cook a hot meal again and feeling grateful we have an Indian take-out in the village. Just a few more walls, I thought....almost back to the door-hole I began at.

After circa 5 hours work and 45 mins break, I was done for the day. I removed my dead dad's track pants that I had covered my pants with and also had to take off my cardigan and skivvy as they were dusty too. The depressing state of the kitchen is not shown in this photo -

- shall I say that all over the dark brown tiled floor is white dust, white smudges, dusty footprints and paint chips. I then considered going back down after a computing break, in order to begin the polyfilla tasks, even with a mug of coffee I did not feel enthusiastic... yet, it would be a few hours closer to having a clean and freshly painted kitchen, wouldn't it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment