Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FALL CLEANSINGS 8

My wine cellar was finally emptied of wine-making jars and rinsed over with vinegar-water. I then put back a few of the wine-jars, and the things I want to store in there - wine, beer, drinks, water - leaving a few excess wine-jars hanging around the kitchen until dry. 







Next, I had to tackle the rest of the wine-making jars! The shelf in question is supposed to be used for storing saucepans and pots upon, and I would like to do this myself - eventually.

Instead, I turned out the pantry - my fav chore - this time, in order to organize it based on when things had to be eaten by. One shelf for by the close of 2013, another for early 2014, and the third for sometime after that. I have yet to tackle the bottom though - because some of these pans need to go on the shelf that has not yet been done.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment