Tuesday, July 3, 2018

INDOORS 55


Once the tools were safely installed in the tools alcove, I put up the shower curtain - to hide them out of sight. you will have to forgive the electric drill in a Sainsburys bag sticking out - the carpet was rolled up and has yet to lay flat - so I put it on the corner.


Here are my takings from a trip to Chichester Liz and I went on recently - I have just this weekend made my first batch of vegan feta - photos of the result follow!



This is the dry and marinaded feta in storage for up to 2 weeks - though I munched my way thru 200g in the first 2 days and gave Liz a few cubes to sample. Here is one way to use it - with home grown lettuce and nasturtium as salad!



Plenty of color in the lower hallway from my two geraniums - rescued from dad's throwaways, they grew into bigger and better plants than the ones that he potted. Guess who has been lava-lamping their washing up liquids again, ho hum...




Finally for today, my latest lava lamp washing up liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment