Sunday, July 29, 2018

INDOORS 58


Above is a reminder of what our bathroom currently looks like, though by the close of 2018, we are hoping it will be fancy and brand new. The first step is to peruse samples in a brochure of wall panelling.



One then orders the samples one thinks one might want and can match them up or discard them. I came up with three 2-color combos. I then pondered and perused...discarding two colors for sure. I came up with two options in the end. Option one the white and marble and option two the white and frost.


On consultation, my son just said white shows up the dirt best and he didn't care what color the bathroom was if it was clean. I consulted Liz, who although she doesn't live here and isn't likely to use the bathroom, has a good sense of style. Liz also prefers the white/marble option, so now I just need to consult with the bathroom fitter company as to how much of each to put in.



A brief interlude to show my shallots are easier to braid than garlic and are now hanging nicely on the kitchen wall over the work table. Next item on the bathroom saga is to go back to the shop and talk about my options/budget and ask them to come to measure up/suggest ideas/plan and give me a set quote.


In the meantime, I made some raspberry stuff - syrup, sauce, pie fill or jam? I don't yet know...

No comments:

Post a Comment