Saturday, June 16, 2018

INDOORS 54



I covered over the 2-color floor with left over kitchen ceiling paint in a double coat - to make it look smarter - and be easier to clean, as this one is moppable! That brings us up to the close of April and start of May. On the 3rd day, I finished the coffee lounge.


The above pile of stuff had to be thrown out, placed in the tools alcove, or otherwise dealt with - that would leave the room ready to furnish and inhabit - as a coffee lounge.


The above are the two carpets and shower curtain to add to the room....but first a quick detour as I filled up the washing up liquid squirters...again, more lava lamp colors!



Above you can see that I have now laid the spare spare room carpet piece as a mat in the tools alcove. Below you can see I have put bags under the boots to keep the white floor white. I know muddy paw prints and wet laundry sloshings will color it, but....not yet!



I began to fill the tools alcove...


No comments:

Post a Comment