Sunday, December 18, 2016

INDOORS 16



Finally - I mopped the floor clean. The room then needed to dry and air - and then I could begin to poly fill! Downstairs, in the spare room, where I am currently living, the chest of drawers is brightened by a bunch of flowers gifted from work.


Upstairs....

It is back to work! These great big heavy looking contraptions are planes - borrowed from my friend Liz - so I can work on making my closet door fit well enough to shut and the bedroom door a little less in size so that thicker carpet will allow it to open/shut properly.

Meanwhile - I took 2 days to polyfill wall cracks. The first day I did one wall, the second I did the rest of the walls and some of the closet. I need to re-do a few large cracks and use any spare filler on the hairlines then I will be ready to use those planes and 'attack' the doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment