Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SPRING CLEANING 38

After a while, I decided that the gigantic one might be happier leaning in a wall corner - such as the lower hallway - and also moved the dangly trailing one there beside it.



As you can see, the taller one is around a half meter high in two thick sturdy shoots. I left the middle-sized one in the spare room, for now. I will see how they do now they are repotted with spring warming the rooms up - but may move them to the poly tunnel or my bedroom again next winter.


Just to show you how tall the geranium is - I took a photo by the kitchen window.



Later that day, I turned to the fireplace. As you can see, there are 3 tiles in the front that are missing. I had the tiles and some super glue - so my next task was to replace them! This was done without too much of a problem - but I popped the glue and paint tubs in front just to make sure they didn't fall off too soon, as I was running low on glue.


My final task for this busy day was to repaint over the damp patch which is now successfully vanished. The wet looking area is the new paint... Hopefully, one more coat should finish the painting of the spare room. Then I will need to secure the board over the fire place and cover it in metallic foil paper. Once that task is done, I am more or less ready to purchase the carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment