Monday, February 15, 2016

WINTER WONDERS 38





I fiddled around with the little plastic white curly things until I logically figured out which way they fitted into the curtain and onto the rail links. I then hung the curtains - one at a time. Firstly, hooking on each end, and then a hook in the middle, and then arranging the rest of the hooks at random, roughly at regular spaced intervals.


The spare room now has curtained windows! I contemplated the situation - yes it does clash a little, but it doesn't look as bad as I originally thought - so I may not buy a tub of cream paint to cover over the pink paint... it can wait until I repaint the room to go cream.


In dusk and artificial light it looks rather good, if not quite so good in regular daylight, where the colors do clash a tad.


My next task was to organize the correct plastic wall plug lumps, screws, and drill fixture - ready to put up my lovely shiny silver bathroom cabinet - instead of the old ugly ancient one. My friend who gave it to me has better taste than my parents who left behind that ugly old one, lol.


Drill, drill slot-ins, screws and plugs at the ready, it just waited til the right time and day - IE when I had time for things to go wrong, in case they did...

No comments:

Post a Comment