Thursday, February 4, 2016

WINTER WONDERS 36



I am slowly persevering with fixing up my bedroom. I recently dusted and tidied up my guitar/candle corner as you can see. The next task on my agenda was to take down the first of three strings of Tibetan prayer flags to wash through as they were getting dusty being internal ones. This produced the following sight - and the need to fix it...


...which I did.



The next adventure had to wait on my friend to have spare time at an appropriate slot on a day that we both had vacant. Due to my work and her family, this did not occur til the final week in January. The day arrived and a couple of hours were given to our tasks...

Firstly, she brought around her 'old' bathroom cabinet - and it is so much nicer than our crappy ancient dirty stained one/mirror, as you can see. I have yet to remove the old and fix the new into position, and this will likely entail a blog post in the next couple of weeks once done. But here are the new and old, which I hope explains why I am so excited to have the new/her old!



The next task was to grab a cup of coffee - a happening which often happens when two coffee-lovers meet up! Then we collected a few items from her house and brought them round to mine. From this last photo for today, I think you can estimate that there was some screwing going on...but can you guess what?


No comments:

Post a Comment