Tuesday, February 9, 2016

WINTER WONDERS 37



This was the result of the bag of screws shown in the last blog post. My promised 'Christmas' gift of a brand new underwear cabinet. Ho hum, well yes, it is SUPPOSED to be a bathroom cabinet, but...


Here is the piles of stuff that I needed to put into the drawers and the bathroom cabinet yet to be placed onto the bathroom wall. Here it is all tucked into place - neat and tidy and a brand NEW item of furniture! I had two slots free so popped my incense and candles in.



Next up, the floor is now empty in the spare room, as we took the carpet to the tip. Henry, a broom and vinegar water will soon be applied...

Next task was to replace the washed/ironed curtains. My question as to whether the lovely pink would clash with the now-spotless and sweet-smelling burgundy curtains was answered...



...YES! Oh well, the rest of the pink satin gloss paint can paint the coffee room doors and I will buy a tub of cream to cover the spare room pink. In the meantime, replacing the plastic thingys in the curtain slits and hanging the burgundy drapes will enable me to re-wash the net curtains and the windows will soon be looking great!


No comments:

Post a Comment