Sunday, October 12, 2014

GARDEN GLIMPSES 7








As you can see from the first photos I am sharing with you today, I have a new wildlife area set up. I found an old crate when pottering round the poly tunnel which I set up alongside the broken bird house in a quiet out of the way corner. Hopefully, a hedgehog or squirrel will enjoy the area - but if not, I am sure the slaters will.

 
I have now tidied the dropped pegs and leaves pile by the back door - and replaced the falling to bits work caddy with a tin bits box. Additionally, at the end of September, I tidied out the poly tunnel. There is now another pile of junk alongside the house ready to go to the tip. Yes, I know the poly tunnel is not yet empty - but at least you can get inside it, and the only junk left is plant pots and large items - such as rusty tools, water butts, lawnmowers, and benches.








That is not the end of the clearance though - I will still be asking my friend to drive me to the tip with junk after the junk is cleared from the poly tunnel - because - at the back of the yard is an area where Dad dumped the stuff he called junk - alongside his wheelbarrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment