Saturday, October 25, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 23

The candleholder was somewhat too 'Christmassy' and also had belonged to my parents, not myself. I therefore soon chose to dump it in the pile of stuff to sell/donate, and replace it with my little OM candle holder.

However, that did not fit right with the decor being a sort of greeny-gray color, rather than browny-ochre-gold. I therefore decided to keep the OM holder for my bedroom use and bring down the glass holder for the entryway - I think it looks much nicer.


My shot of the phone area/entryway is somewhat blurred - I apologize. I just wanted to give an idea of what the entire area looked like. The chair and bag of painting rags will of course eventually be banished. My other idea is to ditch that great big wooden closet - which is alas filled to the brim with stuff to sell/donate - and replace it with a lighter brown/white/ochre table. If I did not want the tv table for the back room, I could use that...

Here is the result with a white teelite candle on a chilly fall morning -

No comments:

Post a Comment