Friday, November 2, 2012

PROJECTS.... 7

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 3

Continuing with the exploration of decades old trash from the loft....


A few lists my mother wrote out - that appear to be things to suggest I could do when I become bored. I do recall saying 'What can 'we' do?' rather a lot as a child. A newspaper style story of The King and I that I have no recall of having owned. A cycling proficiency certificate - blush blush. Some kiddies 'things to do' books....
 


Next we have a pile of numerous dolls clothes, blankets and other accessories for doll-games. I recall that tiny - and absolutely ancient - teddy bear that is now in pieces and must be about 100 years old! I once named it Richard.  I also recall my one and only non-school tie! I wore it to the only funeral I have ever been to (other than pets) - Grandpa's.




Finally for this posting, a photo of my toy-mice collection. At one point my best friend and I used to take boxes (beds) of toy mice to school to play with. The one on the left was homemade as I did not have any mice at first - but I soon collected a half dozen or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment