Sunday, November 18, 2012

PROJECTS.... 9

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 5

Continuing the massive export of loft-junk, a fairly old baby doll and some theater ticket stubs. Strange things my parents hoarded on my behalf. 







Next, another badge, a doll with growing hair, my toddler-aged PJ's, and a bundle of papers including an old bus timetable. 

Then 'Dobin' a broken-tailed toy horse and a PJ case that I have no recollection of whatsoever - maybe I kept dolls clothes in it? I seem to have had a LOT of dolls. Though why my parents kept any of them I do not know....sigh. Oh well, hopefully I can sell them for a few bucks.








Finally, for today, a few of the old books my parents stored for some reason or other. I recall that my first ever published letter was printed in a kiddies magazine called Jinty.







No comments:

Post a Comment