Monday, November 26, 2012

PROJECTS.... 10

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 6






I do recall the first of this trio of books the clearest. I used to have a lot of books, but this one was a favorite at one point of my pre-school days! When I say I had a lot of books, I really do mean this - I had a 7 shelf bookcase AND a 3 or 4 shelf bookcase loaded with books by the time I was a mid-teen. I have the 7 shelves case filled now - but old books of mine are also stashed in 2 boxes, 2 stool-boxes, and a case - as well as having given away a box full and these newly rediscovered loft books!


As you can see, I had plenty of opportunity to read as a child. Would you believe it - I even had a bird book as a kid! No wonder I grew into someone who wrote a book and writes a blog about ornithology!

 





What resembles a pile of old rags is actually my needlecraft. I don't recall sewing much of this, but I do recall the floral-blue item. This was a skirt for a small girl - I was convinced I would have a daughter some day.... I doubt my son would ever fancy wearing this -especially not at 21! Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment