Friday, November 30, 2012

PROJECTS.... 11

 

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 7

Here we have a dolls house that was made for me predominantly out of matchboxes. I am uncertain if my grandfather or father did the honors. Although the roof is in good condition, alas the walls/floor and contents have been the home of a mouse rather then doll family for several months, if not years and have been severely chewed. I managed to rescue a few small items that I may be able to sell - including a few baby dolls, however. 





This is Gina - my walkie-talkie doll. She appears to be wearing a kiddies rain-mac and home-made dress, but may still be worth a few pounds if I can sell her to a collector or kid. I recall she arrived one Christmas or birthday after my begging and nagging for a walkie-talkie doll......








This is Neddy. Apparently he arrived on my 3rd Christmas when I had a bad dose of flu so that I wasnt interested in my presents for a few days. I used to ride Neddy up and down the garden path when I was aged 12-13 - which caused amusement in the neighborhood - but I preferred to have fun and ignore those social norms...

No comments:

Post a Comment