Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PROJECTS.... 12

PROJECT D: ROSE ARCH 2

I have now chopped back all the growth of weed, leaving stalks to be dug up and roses to be trimmed back. Here is the plan I need to follow to erect the rose arch, as soon as I pull down the old one, dig over the area, prune the roses and have half an hour free....






PROJECT F: THE LOFT 8


Next up is a collection of clothing including several pairs of extremely long gold-yellow socks. I assume these were my school hockey socks, but they might have been everyday school socks, as the first high school I attended had a blue and gold uniform. There is also a blouse-shirt-thing. I am uncertain as to where it came from, but assume it was either part of my pre-Australian wardrobe or an old shirt of my parents that I used for painting classes. I do not really want to share my bright red silky frilly undies with the world at large - but hope you will take it to be an amusing teenage fad of mine...
 



 

Oh dear - more undies! This time a frilly lace bra and brightly printed panties. Um, the things one wore in the 70's..... blush, blush! Also on show are a pinny and some other rather overly-patterned items of clothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment